Policy on Personal Data
By accessing and using WECARE TECH's mobile application and/or website[LPM31] , you are deemed to have read, accepted, and agreed to be legally bound by the terms of this Policy on Personal Data, regardless of whether you have registered as a user on MicroUmbrella.com. All data, ideas, concepts and other information collected or derived from the information made available to us through this mobile application and/or website[LPM32] shall deem to be and remain our property. This policy is intended to be read together with WECARE TECH LLP's Terms and Conditions.
WECARE TECH LLP reserves the right to amend this Policy on Personal Data without prior notice. Any use of the mobile application and/or website after such amendment shall be deemed acceptance of the amended Policy on Personal Data in its entirety. If you do not agree to this Policy on Personal Data, please immediately discontinue your access to, and use of, the mobile application and/or website.
Collection of Information
When you access or use this mobile application and/or website[LPM33] or any part thereof, or communicate with WECARE TECH LLP or any of its officers, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates, or associates whether through written, published or electronic means, the telephone or otherwise, WECARE TECH LLP may collect or receive personal or non-personal information or data about, in connection with, or from you, including, without limitation, through cookies, pixel tags, website and data analytics, and other technologies, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA). Personal information or data may include, without limitation, your name, contact information, user profile, national identity information, occupation, and information about your financial status and health status. Non-personal information or data may include, without limitation, your browser information, internet protocol (IP) address, how you use the mobile application/website or any part thereof, and aggregated information. WECARE TECH LLP will, as far as possible, inform you at each collection point as to what information is required and what information is optional. When you register as a user on MicroUmbrella.com mobile application and/or website using credentials from a social media site (e.g. Facebook, Instagram), you authorise us to collect your authentication information and other information, including your name, email address, gender, country, date of birth, location check-ins, and networks.
WECARE TECH LLP may also collect your personal data from third party about you in in connection with your policy application and claim, including from credit reporting agencies, government entities, insurers, insurance associations, hospital, clinics, motor workshops, private investigators and other relevant authorities.
Use of Information
WECARE TECH LLP uses the collected information set out for the specific purpose for which the information was provided;
- to confirm your identity and ensure that you are eligible to access and use the services provided on this mobile application and/or website;
- to process and, where necessary, respond to your applications, enquiries, or requests;
- to provide your personal data to WECARE TECH LLP's principal, insurer, contractor, service providers and partners;
- for the purposes of accessing any services provided by WECARE TECH LLP, including transmission to third party agents in order to process a review of your insurance coverage;
- to conduct due diligence checks on you in accordance with all applicable laws and Anti-Money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism policies;
- to enable WECARE TECH LLP to comply with all of its legal and regulatory obligations;
- to inform or update you about products, or services that you request from WECARE TECH LLP or that may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- sending of direct marketing communications and information about WECARE TECH LLP and its partners products, services, events (in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Control Act and Do Not Call registry rules under the Act);
- to update you on changes to this mobile application and/or website or WECARE TECH LLP's business operations;
- to monitor, improve, and administer this mobile application and/or website and the services provided through it;
- to conduct statistical or other forms of analysis for purposes of maintaining or improving this mobile application and/or website and WECARE TECH LLP's services in general; or
- to comply with all proceedings or inquiries from any state, regulatory, or enforcement agency;
- provision of reference and or testimonials
- complying with any obligations, requirements, policies, procedures, measures and arrangements for sharing data and information within WECARE TECH LLP and WECARE TECH LLP's underwriter, insurer, or principal;
- the enforcement of your obligations, including without limitation collection of amounts outstanding from you
Disclosure of Information
WECARE TECH LLP will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party. Information you provide to WECARE TECH LLP will be disclosed to third parties where:
a. you have expressly or implicitly consented to such disclosure, or may be deemed to have consented to such disclosure;
b. necessary to provide you with the products and/or services you have requested for, or to respond to your queries;
c. necessary for the operation of this mobile application and/or website;
d. required by any government, statutory, or regulatory authority, or to comply with any applicable law, court order, directive, or proceeding of such authority;
e. you disclose such information to third parties in the course of participating in any competitions or promotional programmes on this mobile application and/or website;
f. claim investigators, medical advisors, reinsurers or claim-related parties
g. any contractor, agent or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, legal, payment or clearing or other services to WECARE TECH LLP
WECARE TECH LLP takes reasonable steps to ensure your personal data is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. WECARE TECH LLP may hold your personal data in either electronic or hard copy form. Personal data is destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed. However, as MicroUmbrella.com mobile application and/or website is linked to the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, WECARE TECH LLP cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of data that you communicated. WECARE TECH LLP cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. Accordingly, any personal data or other information that you transmit to WECARE TECH LLP is transmitted at your own risk.
When you visit this mobile application and/or website, information about your browsing behaviour on this mobile application and/or website may be collected with the use of "cookies". A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website/application and automatically stored in a user's web browser when a user visits the website/application. The information collected by "cookies" may include items such as language preference, the pages visited and aggregated research data such as number of visitors but contain no personally identifiable information.
WECARE TECH LLP may work with or engage third parties to conduct research on the usage and activities of users on its mobile application and/or website. No personally identifiable information about you is collected or shared with third parties as a result of the research.
WECARE TECH LLP may send you email notifications (as well as in-app notifications) from time to time. You may not opt out of receiving certain service-related notifications that are:
- necessary elements of your transactions on this mobile application and/or website and any product or service of WECARE TECH LLP, such as confirmations of particular actions you have taken;
- are required for legal or security purposes;
- meant to inform you of changes to this mobile application and/or website policies or WECARE TECH LLP's operations, products, or services.
You may, through written notice to WECARE TECH LLP, opt out of other service-related notifications at any time, including:
- information updates issued by MicroUmbrella.com;
- user surveys or other requests for user feedback;
- marketing offers from WECARE TECH LLP and its partners and associates
WECARE TECH LLP may record, and/or monitor any communication (including telephone calls or other electronic communications) between you and WECARE TECH LLP. WECARE TECH LLP may do so in order to resolve queries in the future and/or for the purpose of ensuring security, staff training and complying with its legal and/or regulatory responsibilities.
Complain on Breach of Privacy
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us (see details below) and provide details of the incident so that we may investigate it.
If you have any questions about this policy on personal data, any concerns or a complain regarding the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data or a possible breach of your privacy, please use the Contact details set out below.
WECARE TECH LLP
Email: [email protected]